2018 Junior Membership Levels
Junior Membership Ages 12-21
Cost : $65 or $55
Overview: For juniors ages 12-21. If you would like to receive a WSGA Handicap with our Junior Foundation you would choose the $65 fee. If you already have a WSGA Handicap with a golf course or do not wish to keep a Handicap the fee is $55.
Cost: $24 or $35
Overview: For any junior who has one sibling already registered for the Junior Membership level. If you would like to receive a WSGA Handicap with our Junior Foundation you would choose the $35 sibling membership fee. If you do not wish to have a Handicap at this time for sibling member then you would select the $24. The sibling membership is good for juniors ages 12-21.
*New for 2018* Beginner Membership Ages 11 & Under
Overview: For juniors ages 11 and under. Juniors must not turn 12 before June 1st, 2018. If you are also on a PGA Jr. League team you will receive a discount code from your Captain for $24 to be used for this membership, making this membership FREE.
All memberships need to be approved before being processed. Ages need to be verified. This could take up to 2 business days. Membership packets with gift will start being mailed the beginning of March 2018. All memberships expire on December 31, 2018.
- Discounted Entry Fees for tournaments.
- Junior Membership Only
- $15 per Junior Tour event.
- $20-$35 per Player Tours event.
- Both Memberships
- $7 per Future Tour event.
- $3 to $5 per Par 3 Tour event.
- $3 to $5 per TourEdge County Parks Tour event.
- Each registrant will receive a membership gift and bag tag. The membership gift will be based on how many years you have been a member. Gifts range from a sharpie marker set to a putter cover or head cover with WPGA Junior Foundation logo. A list of gifts may be viewed online.
- Priority registration window for events. Members will be given a window from April 4th until April 23rd to register for events online. Non-member event registration will then open on April 24th. This window will also precede any entry that is mailed in. Mailed or faxed entries will not be processed until April 13th.
- Member Only Events. Select events on the WPGA Junior event schedule are reserved for members only.
- Each member will receive a WPGA Junior Foundation bag tag and membership letter. For individuals that select the WSGA handicap option, the membership letter will include your WSGA member number.
- Ability to earn Player of the Year Points.
- Discount at Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells. Save $50-$100 per night. “Hot Dates” flyer emailed to you.
- Ability to apply for one of our Scholarships. All applicants must be a junior member.
- Discount tickets for Milwaukee Bucks games. Flyer with discounted games emailed out.
- Discounts at Enterprise/National rental car.
- Free initial lesson worth $175 (1 1/2 hours) from any Wisconsin GolfTec store. By appointment only.
- A free tasty treat from Culver’s (Coupon comes with membership gift).
- Ability to use the WPGA Junior Foundation Mobile APP to register for events and view results.