Registration Goes Live April 4 at 6pm
This is your one stop shop to register for tournaments tonight. Click the Login & Register button below to login into your account. You can then register for multiple events and pay at the end. This is an easier step rather than going to each event on the schedule page and registering.
*If you are not able to register for Players Tour events, you are not on the invite list. All players must be on invite list to register for these events. You must meet handicap requirements. All juniors that would like to play on this tour must contact the office to be added. Juniors who participated last year and are members as of today, April 4 were added to invite list already*
Update - Future Tour #14 at Blackwolf Run is FULL
Schedule Changes - JT#37 at Fox Valley GC will be moved to another date. Look for date change soon.
|Junior Members click login into your players account and register for events. You can also cancel out of events from your players account. Get familiar with your account before registration goes live.|
News & Updates
- The Junior Calendar mailing is out for delivery. You should be receiving it shortly.
The 2018 Junior Calendar is available online HERE.
- Junior memberships go out in bunches through the mail based on what kind of membership you registered for. This process could take a few weeks before you receive your membership gift. If you have sibling members, one of them might receive the packet before the other sibling. They might not come at the same time in the mail.
- The Junior Tour event at Whistling Straits on June 29th will continue to be a lottery drawing for players to get into this event. Juniors will have 24 hours from when registration starts (April 4th at 6 p.m.) to register. Everyone that registers during this time will be put into a pending status and your credit card will not be charged. The lottery drawing will be random and will take place on April 10th. Once the lottery takes place the selected entries will be charged on credit card you registered with. Second, the tournament will Only be open to boys & girls ages 14-18. This golf course is very difficult and we have had issues with pace of play in the 13 & under division in years past.
New Presenting Sponsors on the Junior Tour
The WPGA Junior Foundation is proud to introduce The Balance & Believe Foundation as our new presenting sponsor. This sponsorship encompasses all 43 junior events we have scheduled for 2018.
Founded in 2007, in Madison, WI, the Balance & Believe Foundation’s mission is to “Promote junior golf, while providing a platform for kids to give back to the community.” As a result they started running a series of events for junior golfers in the spring and fall called the Bucket of Hope Series and collected, in a bucket, causes the participants thought could use help from the Foundation. Five years ago The Junior Foundation joined forces with The Balance & Believe Foundation to continue the Bucket of Hope Junior Tour events. Since then at each Bucket of Hope Junior Tour event a portion of the player entry fee is donated to the UW Carbone Cancer Center in Madison.
You can view Balance & Believe Foundation website Here.
Registration Opens April 4
- If your junior played in an event in 2017, or was a member, he/she will receive a membership postcard in the mail.
- Get on the Jr. Foundation mailing list by sending the following information to Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. First Name, Last Name of Junior(s)
2. Complete mailing address including state and zip code
3. Primary email address
- 2018 Scholarship Applications is available online.
- Tournament registration (members only) will go live on April 4.
- Non-member tournament registration will open later in April. Become a member before events fill up!
2018 Scholarship Applications Available
The purpose of the WPGA Junior Foundation scholarship program is to assist graduating high school and college students in financing their college education. There are 2 separate scholarship forms. One is for graduating high school seniors and the other is for current college students. Please choose the appropriate one. In 2017, the WPGA Junior Foundation awarded thirty one scholarships totaling $25,000. We anticipate awarding nearly $26,000 in 2018.
If you are a PGA PGM student, you will be asked to indicate that on either application. You will be considered for the Tony Coleman Memorial Scholarship and the general scholarships. All applicants will be eligible for the Terry Noel Memorial Scholarship.
2018 Scholarship Applications listed below.
Deadline for both scholarship applications is May 11, 2018.
Printable HS Application Here (to print and type answers)
2018 College Student Application Form - Click Here for PDF form
Printable College Application Here (to print and type answers in)
Visit www.lpgafoundation.org for more information.
2018 Junior Membership Now Available
The membership is now available for the season. Look for the memberships levels and select the membership that fits you. We have a new membership for this season. We are now offering a Beginner 11 & Under membership for $24. Juniors must not turn 12 before June 1st, 2018. If you are also on a PGA Jr. League team you will receive a discount code from your Captain for $24 to be used for this membership, making this membership FREE. This membership will receive discounts of $7 per Future Tour event, $5 per Tour Edge Parks event and $3-$5 per Par 3 event.
If you were a past Junior Member, please register with your Login and Password.
Forgot ID / Password - Click Here